The sun has shown it’s face above the horizon and the polar nights have come to an end. Today I tried to get a glimpse of it, but it was hiding behind clouds. However, that didn’t dampen my spirits – The lit up clouds were enough for me.
Top Posts & Pages
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- What 20,000 Tourists and the Queen Know...
- Whispers from the Past: A Hike to Kjelvik
- Here Comes the Sun: Five days to Go!
- The Queen of Scandinavian Design
- Photo Series: Honningsvåg Harbor Reflections
- Check out Those Reindeer Racks!