In the North Cape we’re taking a two month break from the sunrise and sunset, but we can check the weather forecast and find out with the moon rises and sets. Today the moon is setting at 12:49 pm and rising again at 4:54 pm.
Top Posts & Pages
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- What 20,000 Tourists and the Queen Know...
- Whispers from the Past: A Hike to Kjelvik
- Here Comes the Sun: Five days to Go!
- The Queen of Scandinavian Design
- Photo Series: Honningsvåg Harbor Reflections
- Check out Those Reindeer Racks!