If you’re interested in seeing what it looks like at the Nordkapp Plateau, then you’ll want to check this out. The Borealis LiveCam 360 has been set up on the roof of the North Cape Hall (Visitor’s Center). Now you can get a peek at what it looks up here in the Arctic. Remember to check your time zone and Norway’s, so you don’t just see pitch black. Our daylight hours a from around 9 AM to 1 Pm right now.
Top Posts & Pages
- A trip to the top of Europe
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- Living in the Light - Midnight Sun is Here!
- Three Ways to Say 'Reindeer Poop'
- Ready or not, here it comes! Winter in the North Cape
- Sunrise 10:30 AM - Sunset 12:26 PM: THE SUN'S BACK!
- A Fascinating Rendition of the Norwegian National Anthem: A Chorus of Voices from Lindesnes to Nordkapp
- Småsjæftan - A Hike You Don't Want to Miss