If you’re interested in seeing what it looks like at the Nordkapp Plateau, then you’ll want to check this out. The Borealis LiveCam 360 has been set up on the roof of the North Cape Hall (Visitor’s Center). Now you can get a peek at what it looks up here in the Arctic. Remember to check your time zone and Norway’s, so you don’t just see pitch black. Our daylight hours a from around 9 AM to 1 Pm right now.
Top Posts & Pages
- A trip to the top of Europe
- Ice Cream Man, Do you Know....
- Fishing Village, Kamøyvær
- Arctic Race of Norway Official Teaser - Much More!
- There's Something Fishy Going on Around Here
- An American Speaking Norwegian with an American Accent
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360