If you’re interested in seeing what it looks like at the Nordkapp Plateau, then you’ll want to check this out. The Borealis LiveCam 360 has been set up on the roof of the North Cape Hall (Visitor’s Center). Now you can get a peek at what it looks up here in the Arctic. Remember to check your time zone and Norway’s, so you don’t just see pitch black. Our daylight hours a from around 9 AM to 1 Pm right now.
Top Posts & Pages
- What 20,000 Tourists and the Queen Know...
- A trip to the top of Europe
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- Living in the Light - Midnight Sun is Here!
- My Dream Job at 71Degrees North of the Equator!
- A little bit about me
- Dreaming of Kirkeporten: An Easy Hike with a Spectacular View
- Ice Cream Man, Do you Know....