If you’re interested in seeing what it looks like at the Nordkapp Plateau, then you’ll want to check this out. The Borealis LiveCam 360 has been set up on the roof of the North Cape Hall (Visitor’s Center). Now you can get a peek at what it looks up here in the Arctic. Remember to check your time zone and Norway’s, so you don’t just see pitch black. Our daylight hours a from around 9 AM to 1 Pm right now.
Top Posts & Pages
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- A trip to the top of Europe
- Skipping Rocks and Throwing Pebbles
- Painted Water Series
- Living in the Light - Midnight Sun is Here!
- Ready or not, here it comes! Winter in the North Cape
- My Dream Job at 71Degrees North of the Equator!