If you’re interested in seeing what it looks like at the Nordkapp Plateau, then you’ll want to check this out. The Borealis LiveCam 360 has been set up on the roof of the North Cape Hall (Visitor’s Center). Now you can get a peek at what it looks up here in the Arctic. Remember to check your time zone and Norway’s, so you don’t just see pitch black. Our daylight hours a from around 9 AM to 1 Pm right now.
Top Posts & Pages
- Freshly Pressed: YooHoo, Yippee, and a YeeHah!
- A trip to the top of Europe
- Check out Those Reindeer Racks!
- The Secret of the North Cape
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- Life is Good at 71 Degrees North of the Equator
- There's Something Fishy Going on Around Here
- The North Cape Film - a Magnificent Glimpse into an Arctic World