As you can see by the photos I took today, the days are getting lighter. Our two months of polar nights are almost over. We had lovely weather today and the colorful houses and boats popped out from their snow-white backdrop. Beautiful!
Top Posts & Pages
- A trip to the top of Europe
- What 20,000 Tourists and the Queen Know...
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- The North Cape Film - a Magnificent Glimpse into an Arctic World
- Photos for the Day: Boat Reflections
- Cleaning up the Coast- TV Interview!
- An American Speaking Norwegian with an American Accent
- Trolls, Dolomites and a Little Fantasy