Yesterday we woke up to a fluffy coating of snow. The rains have come and melted it away, but it was a beautiful morning. Below is a picture of the Honningvåg Harbor at a little after 9 in the morning. Our days are getting shorter.
Top Posts & Pages
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- What 20,000 Tourists and the Queen Know...
- Whispers from the Past: A Hike to Kjelvik
- Here Comes the Sun: Five days to Go!
- The Queen of Scandinavian Design
- Photo Series: Honningsvåg Harbor Reflections
- Check out Those Reindeer Racks!