If you’re interested in seeing what it looks like at the Nordkapp Plateau, then you’ll want to check this out. The Borealis LiveCam 360 has been set up on the roof of the North Cape Hall (Visitor’s Center). Now you can get a peek at what it looks up here in the Arctic. Remember to check your time zone and Norway’s, so you don’t just see pitch black. Our daylight hours a from around 9 AM to 1 Pm right now.
Erica from America, living in Norway!
Top Posts & Pages
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- Can you give me away to a Sami family?
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- World Environment Day - Take up the Fight against Pollution
- Nature's Ice Sculpture
- Ice Cream Man, Do you Know....
- Trolls, Dolomites and a Little Fantasy
- A Little Church with A Story to Tell