If you’re interested in seeing what it looks like at the Nordkapp Plateau, then you’ll want to check this out. The Borealis LiveCam 360 has been set up on the roof of the North Cape Hall (Visitor’s Center). Now you can get a peek at what it looks up here in the Arctic. Remember to check your time zone and Norway’s, so you don’t just see pitch black. Our daylight hours a from around 9 AM to 1 Pm right now.
Erica from America, living in Norway!
Top Posts & Pages
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- Sunrise 10:30 AM - Sunset 12:26 PM: THE SUN'S BACK!
- Here Comes the Sun: Five days to Go!
- Dreaming of Kirkeporten: An Easy Hike with a Spectacular View
- A trip to the top of Europe
- There's Something Fishy Going on Around Here
- Treading on Ancient Ground