If you’re interested in seeing what it looks like at the Nordkapp Plateau, then you’ll want to check this out. The Borealis LiveCam 360 has been set up on the roof of the North Cape Hall (Visitor’s Center). Now you can get a peek at what it looks up here in the Arctic. Remember to check your time zone and Norway’s, so you don’t just see pitch black. Our daylight hours a from around 9 AM to 1 Pm right now.
Top Posts & Pages
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- Twisted and Tangled
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- Living in the Light - Midnight Sun is Here!
- The day the Puffins Arrive! 500,000 pairs of them
- A trip to the top of Europe
- A Fisherman's Dream - By the Light of the Midnight Sun
- Fishing Village, Kamøyvær