As you can see by the photos I took today, the days are getting lighter. Our two months of polar nights are almost over. We had lovely weather today and the colorful houses and boats popped out from their snow-white backdrop. Beautiful!
Erica from America, living in Norway!
Top Posts & Pages
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- What 20,000 Tourists and the Queen Know...
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- A Little Church with A Story to Tell
- One Step at at Time - Cleaning up the Coast
- Sunrise 10:30 AM - Sunset 12:26 PM: THE SUN'S BACK!
- Ocean Pollution: What's Your Solution?
- Playground in Waiting - April 6, 2013