As you can see by the photos I took today, the days are getting lighter. Our two months of polar nights are almost over. We had lovely weather today and the colorful houses and boats popped out from their snow-white backdrop. Beautiful!
Top Posts & Pages
- Want to See Our Town By the Sea? Borealis Livecam Honningsvag 360
- What a View! 360º LiveCam at the North Cape Plateau
- The day the Puffins Arrive! 500,000 pairs of them
- I Believe the Children Are Our Future
- Sunrise 10:30 AM - Sunset 12:26 PM: THE SUN'S BACK!
- A trip to the top of Europe
- A Fisherman's Dream - By the Light of the Midnight Sun
- My Dream Job at 71Degrees North of the Equator